Hi everyone! This is the first time I will integrate Essential Project Information Management Systems app as a third party editor and word processor.I noticed the blog’s appearance and presentation are different in the Kindle Fire. The first time the idea broached to me in integrating third-party software was back in the late Seventies.I learned from some friends that using third party software such as Wordstar 4.0 to write the source program for Cobol and Fortran Programs. This would be much easier and would make your work more productive.
For the past two weeks, I played with the idea of using the Kindle Fire in a productive way. Experimenting and making the Kindle Fire power charge last for more than 48 hours. So far, I am happy with her performance.My siblings and old man said it’s just a toy. Right! I have learned some people have utilized their Android device in different productive ways such as communicating with clients, monitoring office or homes remotely. Ideas are limitless.
Here’s Inja, my black labrador playing coy.I admit there are times typing my draft in the kindle fire has some delay. Perhaps in the future, I could find a way to speed up the process. Besides deactivating unnecessary apps or features that is causing the issue.
A few weeks back I wanted to utilize Microsoft Notes as the editor.I even attempted to use Microsoft Word. Unfortunately, I was encountering issues in terms of using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Notes to properly format my work.
Here’s a picture of my second surrogate canine daughter, Kisses my son’s Aleutian Husky Ain’t she adorable? Let’s see how the day will go, I familiarized myself with the peculiarities and quirks of the kindle fire. I would like to take note the Essential PIMS installed in the kindle fire has certain features such as the option to share and publish in WordPress.com.
I would not recommend taking pictures of subjects with poor lighting.The kindle fire has two 2.0-megapixel camera. One is located at the front and back end of the device.I admit my old Blackberry ATT Curve 9700 takes sharper pictures.
The spelling check feature automatically shows up just above the keyboard touch screen in the Kindle Fire.I decided to activate the Wi-Fi in order to check out the group chat page. What I cannot remove is the chat page icon that looks much like an orb.The good thing is I can move the orb anywhere along the screen.
Perhaps this afternoon I will finish my draft for a future review of the New Kindle Fire and the 8th Generation black and white touch Screen kindle.
Essential Project Management Information System Application
For the past couple of years, I have used the Essential Project Management Information System or Essential PIMS for short. I find this useful, the application keeps me in constant touch with my everyday activities You can check the site via:
- Includes Calendar (day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
- Fast and responsive user interface with dark and light themes
- Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, to do, notes, quick add new items, modules shortcuts). Some of the widgets are available through in-app purchase of the Pro version.
- Flawless synchronization with Windows EssentialPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Automatic synchronization of your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts
- Lock the app with a password and/or fingerprint for security purposes
- Data backup/restore option
- Available in 26 languages
- Ads free (Reference Essential Project Information Management Systems application.)
November 15,2017 Update
Additional 16 GB Memory
Finally got additional memory for the Kindle Fire. As soon as I inserted the Micro-SD, I got 16 GB. I saw some changes. After a day, my Fire advised me to uninstall the previous apps I installed. I had previously installed Viber, Outlook, Essential Project Management Information System, TuneIn, Spotify, Colored Notes with Security Password, Outlook, Instagram, Pinterest, Microsoft Notes, and Gif maker.
Without additional memory, the kindle fire becomes too sluggish and absurdly bloated. I decided not to install any games which would shorten the life of the Kindle Fire. I admit this shortened the life of my old Samsung S5.0 which lasted only less than 3 years. I make sure that I do not get any beep codes. One sign that the devise or computer is encountering some technical issues.
Facebook Call Messenger
- Last Friday evening, I got in touch with my daughter through Facebook Messenger. We spoke for 19 minutes, I was surprised the battery charge did not even deplete. My dad complained the power of his iPad easily dischargees. He makes it a point of scheduling iChat and video calls with his brother from Albany. Kindle Fire and Android devices are priceless. The lifespan of a product would solely be the responsibility of the owner or user to take care of their device.
Going back to the video call to my daughter. I got in touch with my daughter through her Samsung Duo Neo. The video looked pretty pixilated at my end. But the video at her end was crisp and clear.
So far I am highly satisfied and happy with the Kindle Fire. I still use my old cloud phone and old reliable Blackberry ATT Curve interchangeably depending on the place I go. One reason why most of my gadgets and device, or toys as my dad would put it. Would last long, The computers, device or gadgets are TOOLS are plainly an extension of our creativity to articulate our thoughts.
I still retain old-school habits, meaning I use a planner or small notebook to write down my thoughts, ideas, and general tasks. Hope you can share your thought and enjoyed this article.
November 24, 2017
Just experienced some quirks with the Fire. I am not sure why the system asked me to uninstall and reinstall the apps. Decided to check the Kindle forum and figure out why the Fire was acting up. So far things are better, just in case you encounter any issues with your Kindle Fire.
Contact Amazon Customer Support for assistance.Amazon Device Support
Call Amazon Toll-Free Number :Customer Service: 1-866-216-1072