Botolan Zambales is a two hours and fifty-five(146.4 Km) minute long trip by private car if you drive to choosing the Olongapo Bugallon Road.
Or another option is to take the Clark Expressway, it would take 2 h 28 min (143.0 km) via North Luzon W Expressway Olongapo Bugallon Road.
It’s the time of the year when the Salvador Clan heads for Botolan Zambales It’s a Friday morning, March 24,201 the Salvador caravan planned to leave around 4:00 in the morning . There was a delay this was later moved to 4:30, we got word from Kuya Jake and Kuya Levi to meet up at Clark Petron Station in Clark Airbase Special Economic Zone.To gas up all cars,last minute vehicle checkup and check on last minute needed provision
I brought my old digital kodak camera, kindle keyboard, a 2017 planner, an old Blackberry 9700 , cloud-phone and a book to keep me busy the entire weekend.My daughter, Mikaela, and some of the kids who accompanied the caravan were equally excited to see the old Ricky Saradpon Resort and head for the cool soothing waters at the beach .
Ricky Saradpon Resort is filled with large planted InDIAN mango trees, pine trees, and colorful flowers mostly bougainvillea.They were bountiful and abundant with other fruit trees and freshly farmed vegetables coming from markets. Occasionally coming from places such as the Banana Farm Botolan Zambales.I suggest you can also check out Things you can do in Botolan.
Botolan is a municipality in the province of Zambales in the Philippines. The town was founded by SpanishGovernor-GeneralJuan de Salcedo in 1572. Botolan has the largest land area of the municipalities in Zambales. Located just south of the provincial capital of Iba, Botolan is known for its larger Aeta population, wide gray sand beaches, and as the location of Mount Pinatubo. – Wikipedia
I was not surprised when a local newspaper came out stating … Pagasa says it’s not summer yet .
Somehow , I had a hunch that there is a high probability of a an unscheduled electric interruption. This Summer 2017, I hope this will not happen in the next following week.
A fews days ago I saw Meralco announce on a possibility of a rotational scheduled brown out in certain areas in Metro Manila.
The Salvador caravan finally arrived in Botolan Zambales between 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning.
Some how after finding a cool spot.Our family settled down ,choosing their spots, arranging their own customized bamboo wooden framed beds to bunk on for the weekend.
Becoming productive even with out any source of electricity should not hinder yourself . It is important to plan and lay out your activities especially on tasks you need to accomplish.I went through my planner scribble down ideas and activities I need to pursue. Somehow writing and blogging seems ,to me beats watching television
I enjoy catching up my reading with the Kindle Keyboard. I read four books which are:
- Online Content Marketing in 30 Minutes by Direk Slater
- Facebook Log-out Experience by Ivo Quartiroli
- Houdini – A Life worth reading and
- finally How to Blog by Aki Libo-on ( On-going book review)
- Online Content Marketing in 30 Minutes by Direk Slater is a highly recommended book. It gives you ideas on concentrating on a target niche or current readers who follow you. What I love about the ebook is it’s simplicity and directness. Not only in writing, there are other venues you can pursue. There are people who feel uncomfortable in writing, One venue you can pursue is through using Vlogs or short for Virtual Logs.
- Facebook Log-out by Ivo Quartiroli. I deactivated my personal account and concentrated on my business account, blogs and searched ways how to improve my website.
- Houdini- A Life worth Reading. One of the most enigmatic and controversial individuals in the past century. Despite his humble beginnings , Harry Houdini grew as a Magician, Writer and Individual . Surpassing and daily improving and perfecting his art, his vision and magic. Only a few knew during the early days of film making which was at that time in it’s infant stage. Harry Houdini ventured on different venues where he can further promote his craft. The venues I am referring to is Writing and Film Making in the Silent movies.
Check out the books Harry Houdini wrote :Books by Harry Houdini. As for Film
you can visit Youtube or find out his works at Houdini His Life and His Art
All three books are available for Amazon Kindle except for the last one.I included some interesting pictures I know you will enjoy.
Regardless whether you are on a vacation. There are moments when it is needed to stop and think about what is going in your life. I t would be suggested to pause, reflect , write, review and go back to regular activities.
I n this way you will somehow realize and find out where you stand in life.
Thank you for taking time reading this blog.
Vaya Con Dios Everyone!